According to an investigation by the World Health Organization (WHO), 70% of the world population is in sub-health condition, where over 45% of sub-healthy people are middle-age or elderly. High-risk group includes senior- and middle-level white-collar worker and managers. These high-risk group need to be monitored proactively because:
- 60% reduction in hospital readmissions for patients who use remote physiological monitoring, compared with those who receive standard care
- Remote patient monitoring could prevent 460,000 to 627,000 heart failure-related hospital re-admissions annually (NEHI report, accessed 1/29)
- For 26 million Americans living with diabetes, regular blood sugar monitoring can play a key role in making therapy and lifestyle adjustments
- Improved blood sugar control has been shown to prevent or delay many complications
Remote monitoring technology has the potential to save $4.7 billion to $6.4 billion annually as mentioned in Health Data Management Report(1/28) where the cost of Patient Monitoring Software is $2802 approximately.
A wearable smart watch with SOS button that connects to the smartphone via Bluetooth and does the following:
- Patient Results Upload - Allowing you to automatically upload/sync your results for Blood pressure, Blood Glucose, Heart Rate, Weight etc to the phone and cloud.
- Health Management – Weekly and Monthly analysis of the data with the ability to sync in the cloud. One single app for monitoring all the patient data.
- Fitness Tracking - Allowing your doctors/care givers/personal coaches to track your daily Activity, motivate you to do more, drink water, have meds etc.
- Personal Security - With a click of a button allows you to inform friends and family that you are in an emergency and need help.
- Stay Connected – Receive notifications from your doctor, guardians, coach, friends and family.Receive incoming calls, SMS with number display.
- Other Phone functions
Key Solution Features
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Glucose
- Body Temperature
- GPS/LBS location tracking
- Heart Rate
- Sleep monitor
- Steps/Distance tracker
- Calorie Tracker
- Incoming Call display
- SMS display
- Incoming notifications
- Anti-lost reminder
- Cloud Server management
- One APP for all the patient data
- Weekly and Monthly analysis
- Weight Scale (coming soon)
- Unified, consistent and real time view of PHR and EHR
- Real time collaboration between doctors, hospitals and patients etc
- Home Cardio Monitoring
- Home Diabetes Monitoring
- Auto alerts for emergencies
- Quality Monitoring and Reporting
- Automated Analytics
- Potential for cost savings