Organizations today need to move towards a more complex application landscape through advancements in technologies such as cloud, mobility and analytics. There is, thus, a need for them to put in place a combination of enterprise applications, commercially-off-the-shelf (COTS) products and in-house software and infrastructure. In order to assure flawless information flow, seamless user experience, assuring quality of such a complex landscape is of utmost importance.
Our Agile Testing practice is a software testing practice that follows the principles of agile software development and reduces time to deploy, early detection of defects, improves quality of systems As part of testing, we also offer Quality Checkup (QC) services that includes a static and dynamic analysis of the source code, and related artifacts to validate code can meet performance, maintainability, security, cost and schedule requirements. Our testing functionalities consists of multiple components like hardware, software, databases, middleware, applications and test data managed by tools, procedures.
As time-to-market requirements shorten, many organizations are adopting agile development methods especially for new software development projects. Neevsys provides testing and quality assurance services that ensure quality and faster roll-outs.
We implement intelligent Test Automation Platform to help customers automate test life cycle activities and move quality upstream. Our testing automation framework automate test scenarios and middleware services for early testing and certification which are cross compatible and run on multi-channels with minimal effort.
We have experience managing testing services for healtcare, education, federal and other financial institutions where we’ve helped:
- Optimize quality assurance processes to reduce post production defects by 25% or more
- Used mature, reliable testing tools and processes to bring stability and reliability to core systems
- Total cost of testing reduced by up to 30%
- Quality levels improved by preventing more than 98% of high-severity defects
- Time to market decreased by at least 15%
- Technical and business risks significantly mitigated
- Ensure rich end user experience with greater emphasis on performance and security
- Match the pace of disruptive trends and cater to both old and new world applications