- Client:Department of Energy (DOE) / OCFO
- Services:Requirement GatheringEnterprise Architecture
Supporting a huge budget and over 17,000 employees, the CFOs office had a need for an integrated approach to enterprise-wide financial, acquisition, business intelligence, and portfolio management and supporting applications. The iManage Program is a collaborative Departmental effort to define and provide a modern, integrated corporate business system for the Department of Energy.
NeevSys provided application administration, software analysis, configuration, development, upgrade, integration and testing support services required to operate the iManage enterprise solution and successfully transition the solution from Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) to Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and address/remediate all impacted components. Services performed include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Gathering, documenting, and validating business requirements and architectural components impacted by the upgrade,
- Coordinating with stakeholder and end users whose participation is necessary in the development and validation of the upgrade impact analysis, upgrade ‘to be’ solution, project approach, and planned life cycle activities and schedule,
- Identifying and documenting business process changes, configuration changes, RICEW changes, remediation and redesign requirements, test requirements, and test scenarios
- Communicating with stakeholder and end users to confirm readiness, support training requirements, and provide cutover and post cutover operational support.
- Other software development life cycle support services as needed to ensure successful on-time and on-schedule deployment of the R12 upgrade solution.
- Install and configure development, test and production environments of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI). Perform environment back-ups and apply patches.