- Client:Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Services:Software Development
The Civil Division represents the United States in any civil or criminal matter within its scope of responsibility – protecting the United States Treasury, ensuring that the federal government speaks with one voice in its view of the law, preserving the intent of Congress, and advancing the credibility of the government before the courts.\
NeevSys has been working with NTT Data (prime)/DOJ since 2015 to provide Java and entellitrak development services for the DOJ Civil Division's CASES and ARTS system.
NeevSys has responsibility for planning and executing the following work effort in support of Laureate. In support of this effort NeevSys performs the following tasks with a specific focus in the assigned functional area:
Software and Web Development– We are developing the web designs and web pages for online student portal and payment processing engine for Laureate. We are doing Java development and integrating DOJ’s custom application with the workflow approval application – MICROPACT. Our developers manage the entire User Experience life-cycle, gaining a deep understanding of user needs and motivations, developing personas and storyboards, and communicating the experience in compelling ways to stakeholders across the organization. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Define user requirements
- Develop the design and architecture for the solution.
- Do the development using Java, struts, hibernate.
- Defines the user experience in a way that reflects best practices in UX design and usability
- Creates robust wireframes and mock-ups that fulfill product requirements in innovative ways
- Effectively communicates the vision to stakeholders inside and outside of the organization
- Conducts End-user and Domain Expert research, including focus groups, survey and prototype testing
- Drives rapid design iterations based on user feedback, technical constraints and market dynamics
- Sets the direction and standards for screen imagery, including icons, content flow and navigation elements as well as lead design reviews
- Guides and defines standards and best practices for UX Design that reflects a user-centered orientation and excellent visual design
- Serves as team leader for design efforts, interacting with business and development teams
- Researches and implements new UX techniques and technologies
O&M – We are maintaining DOJ’s infrastructure and integration landscape that is in production.