- Participate in the review and analysis of business requirements and the design of solutions for applications.
- Develop work estimates for projects.
- Perform Operation and Maintenance and new interface development activities for applications and/or projects assigned to the Integration team.
- Document application and system specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements.
- Identify and evaluate vendor software and integration strategies.
- Develop and code applications/interfaces to specification.
- Execute all steps required to deploy/implement the application solution.
- Participate in a self-directed team environment. Collaborate with project team members and QA on development and customer issues
- Off-hours work will be required as business demands dictate.
- Bachelor's degree in CS, MIS, or technical area or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years professional experience in IT solutions development preferably in a medium to large corporate environment
- 3+ years Enterprise Application integration using webMethods, Web Logic or TIBCO Designer 5.6+, Business Works 5.7+, EMS, Rendezvous (MUST HAVE COMPLETED 2 full implementation of TIBCO or webMethods or Web Logic).
- Experience working with Relational Database Adapters, JMS, Web Services, Oracle Financial Adapter, and CRM adapters
- 5+ years of experience with J2EE development.
- Experience working with developing XML, creating XSDs and canonical models
- Familiar with Integration design patterns and principles
- Working knowledge in data model and relational databases –ORACLE
- Ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures in SQL
- Solid understanding of source control (CVS) including branching, merging, and conflict resolution
- Ability to readily grasp complex architectural environments.
- Ability to work from general direction in the development of detailed solutions.
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities including complex technical problem solving
- Effective communication and organizational skills
Experience in any of the following areas is a plus:
- Agile development experience