The Siteminder Developer will work in the client team and will design, code, test and implement Siteminder for client’s Login services and projects. In addition, the Siteminder Developer will:
- Work with the Technical Lead for guidance in development and support for efficient and effective Siteminder development.
- Work with the Technical Lead to gain an understanding of system requirements to determine optimal program design and implementation.
- Interact with software development team members to design, code, test, implement, support and maintain Siteminder applications using software development best practices.
- Write system design and application code documentation.
- 24/7 on-call rotation.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Siteminder Developer must have a minimum of 5 years practical (hands-on) using ASP.Net, C# and/or VB.Net and SQL Server. Experience with applications using Oracle is a plus.
- Minimum of 4-5 years practical (hands-on) administering and managing a complex SiteMinder environment.
- Knowledge and experience with SAML, WS-Federation, WS-Security, and other authentication/authorization protocols.
- Minimum of 4 years practical (hands-on) experience with Visual Studio, Visual SourceSafe and the .Net Framework.
- Minimum of 4 years practical (hands-on) experience with writing SQL Server stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
- Experience in configuring Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Experience with Web Services and XML is desired.
- Experience with good security practices in application development.