Responsible for the design, deployment, updates and maintenance of custom applications. Primary responsibilities include working with SharePoint, ASP.Net, C#, jQuery, SQL and other applicable programming languages. Excellent communication and organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, along with a willingness to learn are requirements for success.
- 2 years experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2007 and MOSS technologies including web part development, site definitions and master pages
- 2 years experience with the .NET Framework including .NET 3.0 (C# Preferred)
- Experience creating site definitions as well as configuring and customizing SharePoint sites
- Experience deploying features as SharePoint Solutions
- Experience reading and implementing architecture specs
- Experience with industry standard QA procedures (code review, accurate estimating skills, peer review, impact analysis, and root cause analysis)
- Experience working within object oriented software development methodologies and practices across all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.